Sunday, March 4, 2012

I forgot how to make coffee?

Tell me how someone who has 3 or 4 cups of coffee every day, wakes up one morning, measures out the regular ammounts of coffee creamer and the like, sattles down to saste it, and is completely thrown off? This is the most disgusting coffee Ive ever tasted, and yet I make it the same way I make coffee every morning. At least thats what I think.

At this point in my morning ritual I sit back and try to congure up thelong used mornign coffee recipie only to find that I havent the slightest inkling of what it might be. I can not even rememberhow i make my coffee!
At this point I've really decided to throw in the towel. I am going to drink it regardless of the taste. I only wish it will begin to taste better. and if something can fall out of place so quickly, whose to say it cant fall back in?

It is about three where I am right now. this is certainly an early morning indeed. the snow is falling down like layers of thick blankets. piles of white quilts stacked high on each other. Typically one expects blankets to be a warm kind of thing, and in this case it is quite a chill metaphor.

I went to sleep at 8 last night and my family is notorious for only sleeping 6 hours out of the 24 that make up a day, so I suppose this is it. No use lying there gargling my saliva out of boredom while I stare at the ceiling and contemplate weather or not my hangnail will turn to infection if  I decide to bite it off. . .

Today as I do for much of the time in the winter, I shall write. I dont have any work to do at the moment, and Ive risen so early I almost feel as If I have tricked time into giving me something extra. I imagine I am walking around accomplishing me while the other me sleeps.

Good luck to everyone on this morning.

I plan to at some point roll around in those fluffy white blankets.   

No comments:

Post a Comment